Ann Arbor Extended Stay
For guests planning to visit Ann Arbor for an extended period of time, we offer kitchenette rooms. This reduces the cost associated with a prolonged trip by providing guests the resources to cook their own meals rather than eat out. It is also a less expensive alternative to a bed and breakfast.
Many of our guests who are visiting faculty in Ann Arbor for research or to collaborate with associates at The University of Michigan Hospital have found that our kitchenette room allowed them to greatly reduce the cost of an out of state visit while also making them feel more at home than they would at a larger hotel.
Our extended stay kitchenette rooms are also ideal for visiting medical professionals. With the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital, Taubman Center, University Hospital, McAuley Medical Center, Kellogg Eye Institute, St. Joseph's Hospital, Veteran's Administration Hospital, Michigan Head Pain & Neurological Institute, and the Barix Clinic all under 10 minutes away, these rooms are ideal for traveling nurses, visiting doctors and medical personnel.
Includes microwave, fridge, wireless, cable and local phone
Weekly Rate (Winter): $319.00 - $359.00
Peak Seasons: $339.00 - $399.00
Monthly available at weekly rates - please contact manager
Includes stove, fridge, pots and pans, wireless, cable and phone
Weekly Rate: $319.00 - $369.00
Peak Seasons: $359.00 - $449.00
Monthly: $1,325 - $1,595.00, no tax required (call manager)
Notes to weekly rates:
- Weekly rates must be paid in advance in order to receive the weekly discount. A weekly reservation may be cancelled without penalty if a cancellation request is received at least 48 hours in advance of the move in date. Cancellations made after that time will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night's room rate at the standard rate, not weekly amount, plus tax. Additional days are charged on the basis of 1/7 of the weekly rate. Taxes are added to the weekly rate. If requesting a 30 day stay or longer, no tax will be required, however, payment in full for the first month will be necessary at the time of reservation.
- Additional nightly premium of $50 - $100/nt will apply for special event dates (Football, Graduation, etc)
- Maid service with fresh towels, vacuuming, make up of bed, paper supplies, and general bathroom cleaning.
- Fresh linens once a week (unless a supplemental linen change is requested)
- Free cable television
- Free local phone calls
- In Room WiFi
- Free continental breakfast if you wish